July 04, 2011

>-PAY IT FORWARD ->

This serves to be an update post from my previous one ♥♥♥ LOCKS OF LOVE ♥♥♥








it's DONE! My "crown" is short now.. yup, I won't say I lost it.. It's just shorter.. that's all


I'll be donating 18" to locksoflove for kids who losses their hair due to cancer.. 


I may not be a billionaire to donate big bucks to cure them,, but i sure hope my little donation can rebuild their internal being and hold stronger faith to GOD..


from the bottom of my HEART.. i pass on my "CROWN" Thank you Lord for giving me such healthy hair.. 
I can't give you anything in return, but let me PAY IT FORWARD..


2 comments:

  1. Super proud of you, sis~! Congratulations on this BIG act to promote help for cancer patients :) Hopefully, people would be inspired with this as I was :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I'm super proud of you!!! I wish I had long hair too so I can do the same. Must feel so good! Will try to think of something else to pay it forward. :)

    Good Vibes!

    -rona

    ReplyDelete