September 18, 2011

L I F E

TAGHIRAP na ngayon.. kailangan na maging practical..
I'm selling stuff na.. ung mga sakit na sa ulo are the first ones to go..

this item, can be smart, or pretty.. but most of the time ANNOYING..
any takers? 


Zoë : from ancient Greek meaning "LIFE"

September 2001 : exactly 10 years ago,, I learned my mom's having a baby.. I screamed all my emotions out at her, i was upset. but it didn't last long,  I even accompanied her in all her appointments and ultrasound, then I fell in love with the fact that I'm having yet another sister.

February 8, 2002 mom's due to bring our new baby out, but it took her 18 hours before she finally decided to see the world outside mom's womb.

February 9, 2002 (1:00am) Allyson Zoë came out to be my sister.. Mom named her Allyson and I gave her the name Zoë, I'll never forget the feeling when I first saw her.. she's so beautiful,  felt like she's really an angel from heaven., from then on, I never looked at her less..

To be honest, I wanted to believe she was a mistake,, but truthfully in my heart she's my everything.. she's my sister, she will never be a mistake.

At her Ad Photo Shoot

Zoë grew up to be very smart, and quite a charmer. I still look at her the angel brought down for us, I believe she has brought my family closer despite our issues. that's why I love her with all of me, never really looked at her or ever felt like she's just my half-sister.

through the years she has been my comfort. every time I feel sad, i just hug her in her sleep,, and I swear it will somehow make me feel better.. she's my person, she's my angel, she knows it when I'm sad, she knows it when ever I may need a hug.. she surprise me with a hug and whisper "I love you ate" and seals it with a kiss.. I cry so hard just to express how I feel about Zoë, how thankful I am to God for her..

My mom would be the happiest person to ever read this blog.. little does she know I feel blessed for her giving birth to Zoë.



I love you baby Zoë, ate loves you so much.. you're my inspiration in everything I do, YOU ARE MY ANGEL,, YOU ARE MY LIFE..

For sale? as a business person, we should only sell quality items right? she's one best quality God can offer and she's PRICELESS!!







No comments:

Post a Comment