June 27, 2011

BORACAY Island - the place to get LAID???!

(JUNE 8-11 & 15-18) yup, almost 2 weeks.. ALMOST!
Sleeplessness in Boracay
(5am and the moon still shines bright)

BORACAY w/ ROCKSTARS
June 8-11, 2011

BORACAY, "Party Island" - where a typhoon scare won't stop the fun..
I was in the island for almost 2 weeks, and I can't help but survey the scene during my entire stay.. (I didn't mean to be a Social Philosopher.. hehehehe) I believe we all consider Boracay as an "escape", depends though on how we see it.. (as always) some go there to get some R&R, for adventure, and some sees it as "the place to get laid" so i guess it depends what you're trying to escape from.. or just simply,
 "SOUL SEARCHING"

i didn't get enough sleep when i was there, like at all.. one day i had a vertigo attack so i can't sleep and it's "vomitfest", the rest of the days, i just don't want to miss anything the island could offer.. 

I have seen Boracay at the break of dawn, where the moon still shines bright while the sun rises at the other side of the island.. when a bunch of dark cloud collide.. with a little prayer, a strong wind blew the dark cloud away,, but remains cloudy despite the sun's presence,, and of course BORACAY SUNSET,, i would die not to see it.





I have nothing but APPRECIATION, i can't stop talking to GOD commending how WONDERFUL HIS CREATIONS ARE,, all of them.. the fresh air, feeling of powdery sands that push through my toes, the beach, water's perfect,, and of course the horizon.. I'm an ADRENALINE JUNKIE," i get "high" from LIFE, and seeing all these, i never felt the need of sleep coz i would love to witness Boracay and GOD at His BEST.



Lemme ask you this,, 
Have you ever gotten what you fervently hope for?? or did you reach a point where you question God for what's going on with your own life?? let's not deny the fact that we pray for what we need or for what we want.. And more often than not, we get the opposite thing.. hey! that's not what you asked for, right? Now, if that's what you got, then you're blessed.. it's never easy to understand why,, you have to learn it by HEART to fully understand the real reason why you're going through sh*t. It is not a cliché to say that,, and through all those sh*t load you're going through? surpassing all those crap, makes you a better person, a STRONG individual. Which turned out to be what you prayed for. And that's the thing we all like to call LIFE.


June 16, 2011:
I was waiting for nearly 4 hours for something
i don't know i'll be happy for..
And there it was, THE GREATEST LUNAR ECLIPSE




Open your heart,, you will see,, there is more here than meets the eye.. search beyond what you see.. and from there you will learn to appreciate YOU and YOUR LIFE. Just like the Lunar Eclipse,, watching Earth's shadow covers the moon is something extra-ordinary.. I cried like a baby as soon as the moon turned red, I closed my eyes, talked to God, "what have i done to deserve such blessing? it's beautiful!!" I was sitting on powdery sands of Boracay, hear nothing but the sounds of the ocean waves, and something spectacular unfolds before my eyes, and it's my sister AJ's birthday.. I was extremely thankful for the experience,, that one chance happened on the time i was in paradise.. what more can i ask for?

YES, i was there for all of the above reason to be in Boracay.. but not quite..

Throughout my escapade, I realized how IN-LOVE I AM,, with LIFE!! life, is exactly like a ROLLER COASTER ride, it's SCARY, it's BREATHTAKING, it's FUN. doesn't matter if you get lightheaded, weak and vomitfest, you just gotta enjoy the ride, you just gotta ENJOY LIFE, it's all "LAID" down on us, we just have to learn how to LIVE it.



BORACAY with FAMILY & FRIENDS
JUNE 15-18


Now, let me share this to everyone especially to those who are hesitant to take their "ride" trust me, there's no other ride you would love to get in but the "RIDE OF YOUR LIFE"






- STEPH 

1 comment:

  1. You have an informative blog. I’ve learned something from it. I do have mine too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks

    ReplyDelete